- Works in 4 female prisons
- Creation of more than 250 jobs for women in prison
- 182 women received mental health programs so far
- Educational workshops for 35 women and sports for 70
- 12 women obtained formal jobs after their liberation
- Presentation of a protocol to regulate work in prisons with the National Safety Commission
- The State of Mexico adopted the proposal presented by La Cana to regulate the prison industry
Since 2018, La Cana forms part of a network promoted by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) to develop a system of evaluation and certification to generate measurable changes in the Mexican prison system.