As a UBS Visa Infinite Business cardholder on the road you have access to Roadside Assistance which entitles you to a range of roadside services and towing benefits. Please take the time to read the following in order to familiarize yourself with your benefits.
If you are ever stranded away from home with a roadside emergency such as a ﬂat tire, dead battery or mechanical breakdowns, help is available by calling 888-762-1232, toll-free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Who is covered?
Roadside Assistance covers you (the cardholder) driving any vehicle owned, leased or furnished to you with permission of the owner while traveling more than 50 miles away from home.
What types of vehicles are covered?
This service provides coverage for all self-propelled, four wheel vehicles designed, licensed and used for private on-road transportation, with trucks limited to a carrying capacity of up to 2,000 pounds, subject to the guidelines section. Commercial vehicles are not eligible for coverage.
What is covered?
Coverage is provided for road service disablements such as ﬂat tires, dead batteries, running out of gas, or lockouts. You are covered up to a maximum of $50 per event, for up to four service events per year. Service will be provided for one disablement for the same cause during any consecutive 7-day period. Coverage is provided while traveling in the U.S. and Canada and includes:
- Battery Boost – If your vehicle won’t start due to a dead or weak battery.
- Flat Tire Service – If you have a ﬂat tire, we’ll install your inﬂated spare.
- Fuel Delivery – If you run out of gas, an emergency supply will be delivered to you. The cost of fuel is covered up to 2 gallons.
- 24 Hour Towing Assistance – In the event of a vehicle breakdown that requires a tow, a call to the toll-free assistance line will put you in contact with a customer service representative who
- can contact one of more than 25,000, 24-hour preferred service providers across the U.S. and Canada and arrange to transport the vehicle to the nearest repair facility or location of the motorist’s choice. Services will be covered up to $50 per event.
- 24 Hour Lockout Assistance – Should you accidently lock yourself out of your car, a qualified locksmith will be dispatched to remedy the situation. Proper identification is required at the time of service. Members are covered for locksmith services up to $50 per event. (Replacement key costs are the responsibility of the cardholder.) What information will be required? When calling for service, please be prepared to provide the customer service representative with the following information:
- Your name and address
- VIN (vehicle identification number) OR make, model, and year of vehicle
- Vehicle location (must be in excess of 50 miles from your primary residence)
- Phone number where the cardholder can be reached
“Sign and Drive” Service
In most instances, services will require no cash outlay (up to the covered limit). You simply sign the provider’s service acknowledgement and can be on your way. Excess charges (if any) can be applied to your card or other payment choice.
All services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., Medford, MA 02155, except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming where services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
The benefits summarized above do not apply to cardholders whose accounts have been suspended or canceled. The roadside benefits are provided to eligible cardholders on a complimentary basis. For the terms that apply to the program, and the state provisions, please see the following website: www.crosscountry-auto.com/assist24-terms. In the event your financial institution elects to modify or cancel this benefit, you will be provided with thirty (30) days advance written notice.