https://www.ubs.comBancomat: Withdrawals, account information
|Mo - Su||-|
- Get directionsShow directions for this branch
- +41-21-215 80 61Call this branch
- Help: Answers and questionsShow general frequently ask questions and help links
|Mo - Su||-|
- BancomatWithdrawals, account information
- Bancomat with EuroWithdrawals in Euros, account information
- Wheelchair accessible entranceThe entrance to the business is approximately 3 feet wide and doesn’t have steps. Three feet (one meter) is about the width for 2 people to stand comfortably side by side. If there’s one or more steps, there should be a permanent ramp, or at least a moveable ramp.
- ATM with braille or raised textThe ATM at this location has buttons in braille or with raised text & numbers
- ATM with height for wheelchair userThe ATM at this location is installed at the correct height for a wheelchair user.
- Building accessible via public transportThe building can be easily reached and accessed by public transport.
- Building door can be opened by wheelchair userThe building has an unobstructed space on the pull side of the door so wheelchair users can open the door unassisted.
Station des Croisettes
- Case Postale 260
- +41-21-215 80 61