As an Associate, your job is to nurture and grow relationships with a personal portfolio of clients. Using the knowledge and skills you acquire from the program, you are expected to grow your portfolio over time in line with business targets. The program closes your skill and knowledge gaps in UBS processes, client servicing and our world class products.
Associates are responsible for delivering the UBS value proposition within the principles of the business model. You apply the client experience principles for your clients and internal stakeholders, follow processes, guidelines and best practices to meet legal and compliance requirements and sales efficiency standards.
An entrepreneurial mindset is essential for success in this role. You must enjoy the challenge of developing and selling new ideas and relish staying ahead. At the same time, you must be able to show a great deal of initiative, flexibility and team spirit.
We seek highly talented and qualified professionals who are driven to make an impact in the financial industry.
- a graduate degree or MBA
- a few years of professional experience, preferably in finance or banking
- a proven track record of driving sales
- an entrepreneurial mindset, negotiation skills and sound understanding of clients' needs
- experience in the local market and an open mind, combined with respect for clients and understanding of different cultures
- an experienced, confident relationship builder
- an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- an excellent communicator with fluency in English and relevant Asian languages