Being a woman comes with new roles and responsibilities time and again. To be prepared for any unexpected changes, an independent and strategic wealth plan is essential.
Why do women require a different kind of wealth planning?
Higher life expectancy
Swiss women live to an average age of 85.2, men to 81.2.
More careful decision-makers
Women are often more cautious when choosing their investment strategy
60% of working women work part-time
- Invest in the future: It makes sense to set up a personal retirement plan at an early stage.
- Invest profitably: Invest your income taking your personal circumstances into account.
- Prepare for the unexpected: Unemployment, part-time work and a lower salary when returning to work will affect your portfolio development.
By women for women: financial planning advice
Our advice – your benefits
- Sensible wealth structuring based on your needs
- Active support in planning your pension, succession and taxes
- Specific financial planning just for women
Our experts are here for you – we look forward to speaking with you.