Higher transaction limits for UBS TWINT
With a UBS account or UBS credit or prepaid card, you benefit from higher limits when sending and receiving money with UBS TWINT. It’s easy: when you register, if you enter a UBS account (which needs e-banking access) or a UBS credit or prepaid card as the app’s debit account, you can transfer up to a total of CHF 5,000 and receive up to CHF 4,000.
Credit card and prepaid card
The limit on amounts sent using UBS TWINT is CHF 500 / 30 days
(After successful identification, previously CHF 0)1
UBS account or card2 with E-Banking
The limit on amounts sent using UBS TWINT is CHF 5,000 / 30 days
1After identification, your identity card will be checked within a few working days
2 UBS credit or prepaid card
How to benefit from higher limits
The UBS banking package has everything you need – at an attractive flat fee.
- Free of charge for young people and students
- Free of charge in the first 6 months for new clients
- Accounts for payments, savings and retirement planning
- Debit cards (V PAY or Maestro)
- Credit or prepaid cards for cashless payments
- Access to UBS e-banking and mobile banking
- Participation in the UBS KeyClub bonus program
Fill out the contact form and apply for e-banking.
Higher limit on receivable amounts for UBS TWINT
Do you receive client payments via TWINT? If so, you can register as a merchant and benefit from an unlimited receiving limit.
UBS TWINT receivable amounts limit CHF 4,000 / 30 days
As a TWINT merchant, you can receive unlimited amounts from customers