Where do I find my IBAN or the BIC / SWIFT number?
You can find the IBAN or BIC (SWIFT) number in E-Banking, Mobile Banking or on your debit card (V PAY / Maestro).
The IBAN for your UBS account can be found in the following places:
- On the front of your debit card (Maestro / V PAY).
- On your account statement – to the right next to your address.
- In E-Banking under “Assets > Account”.
The BIC / SWIFT number of our branches can be found in E-Banking under “Assets > Account > Account information” or in our Location search. Search for the required branch and select “Show all information”.
You will find the BIC / SWIFT number in the branch information.
- Log on to E-Banking.
- Navigate to “Enter payment” and enter the IBAN number of the payment recipient.
- For an international payment, enter the IBAN and then search on the right for the BIC (SWIFT) number of the payment recipient.
For all accounts with UBS Switzerland AG: 80-2-2