Taking control of spending
Budgeting isn’t just a good habit. It’s a first step toward financial wellness.
Managing where your money goes can help you work toward achieving your other financial goals. Using tools and automation and working with your UBS Financial Advisor to fine-tune your budget can help simplify the budgeting process.
- A budget is a plan that can help you save money, avoid overspending and pursue your financial goals.
- It can bring clarity and help you feel more in control and confident about managing your finances.
- To come up with a budget, organize your expenses and decide on limits. Consider using the 50/20/30 rule.
- Being realistic about your budgeting goals, setting up automatic bill pay and using apps and tools can help you stay on track.
- Your UBS Financial Advisor can help you evaluate your spending and prioritize your goals.