For a rainy day
Insurance can provide financial assistance when you most need it
You may need insurance for several areas of your life, and your needs may change over time.
- Insurance should be an important part of your financial safety net.
- When you buy an insurance policy, you pay a premium to the insurer in exchange for a promise that it will help cover expenses or losses in certain situations. What the insurer pays depends on how much coverage you buy.
- Insurance can provide protection for your loved ones, confidence in your financial stability and potential tax advantages.
- You may need several types of insurance, including auto, property, health and life, depending on your situation.
- Be sure to understand the terms of your insurance policies, including any deductibles, policy limits and premiums.