Cover your assets
Insurance can help protect what you’ve worked so hard to achieve
Illnesses and accidents are almost inevitable in life. Insurance can provide financial protection when your loved ones need it most.
- Insurance should be an important part of your financial safety net.
- When you buy an insurance policy, you pay a premium to the insurer in exchange for a promise that it will help cover expenses or losses in certain situations. What the insurer pays depends on how much coverage you buy.
- Insurance can provide protection for your loved ones, confidence in your financial stability and potential tax advantages.
- You may need several types of insurance, including auto, property, health and life, depending on your situation.
- Be sure to understand the terms of your insurance policies, including any deductibles, policy limits and premiums.