London has a lengthy and enviable history as a global finance and trading hub. The city always looks to connect with the rest of the world and has built strong links with other financial centres. With these long-held values, London has made its mark as an attractive centre of global investment expertise.
Working with you, we’ll help you plan the future of your wealth. You can rest assured having one of the world's leading wealth managers looking after your money.
How it works
Our wealth management teams:
- offer a range of wealth management and investment advice
- guide on all aspects of your philanthropic activities
- provide mortgages for UK properties1
- introduce a wide range of alternative investment opportunities
- help with financial planning, succession planning and family governance
Solid protection and transparent pricing
- robust data protection laws and a strong investor protection scheme
- fair and efficient dispute resolution and complaint handling processes
Comprehensive tax advantages
- a centre of expertise for international tax planning
- a generous tax regime for new UK residents
- attractive tax considerations around UK withholding tax, UK inheritance tax and UK charitable donations
Extensive legal protection
- one of the most transparent legal systems in the world
- independent judges that aren’t politically appointed
- UK succession law has significant advantages for non-UK residents
- London has a history of engaging with emerging markets
- solid record of dealing with complex structures and situations
- well-established foundation in philanthropy and charity
- London offers a healthy ecosystem of wealth specialists
Why UBS is your right partner?
The price and value of investments and income derived from them can go down as well as up. You may not get back the amount originally invested.
UBS does not provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your independent tax/legal advisor for specific advice before entering into or refraining from entering into any services or investments.