As a financial planner, you want to deliver a comprehensive service to your clients. Choosing the right wealth management partner is a vital part of this.
Partnering with us gives your clients access to our leading wealth management expertise. As your strategic partner, we provide our entire wealth management offering, but your clients remain yours throughout. We act as a trusted advisor for you and your clients.
We offer a wide range of services for you and your clients.
- Dedicated client advisors who align with you
- Strategic Partner Pricing Model
- Six regional locations
- Client Financial Planning payment service
Discretionary management service
- Direct access to a broad range of investment solutions
- Specialised asset and liability management services for your clients, no matter how complex their needs
- Access to market leading research
- Timely and expert insights to stay on top of the latest market trends
- Wide-ranging reporting
- Online access for both you and your client
Additional Wealth Management services
- Third-party liquidity and income solutions
- Advisory portfolio management services
- Lending facilities
- Charitable foundations
Why UBS is your right partner?
You might also be interested in:
Please note that the information provided in this page is for Financial Intermediaries domiciled in the selected jurisdiction only and not intended for Financial Intermediaries domiciled outside of this country. If you are not domiciled in the jurisdiction of the current country webpage, please leave this page and enter your domicile webpage by selecting it in the country field area. By selecting your specific country you represent that you are a Financial Intermediary domiciled in this jurisdiction.
Certain products and services are subject to legal and regulatory restrictions and cannot be offered worldwide on an unrestricted basis and thus may not be available to the Financial Intermediary. In addition, for certain products and services minimum requirements have to be met and certain conditions and/or restrictions may apply in the relevant jurisdiction.