From the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, the UBS Director of Floor Operations, Art Cashin, delivers you timely insight into the week's key market-moving events and previews the week ahead. This week:Takeaways from Fed Chair Jerome Powell's bi-annual Humphrey Hawkins testimony, a recap of notable macro data, reflections on more Q4 earnings, the latest on
the coronavirus, the 2020 campaign trail and the week ahead. Host: Daniel Cassidy
- Key highlights and takeaways from Fed Chair Jerome Powell's bi-annual address to Congress where he provided his outlook for the US economy.
- Macro data points from the week
- How Q4 results shaped up relative to expectations and forward-looking guidance
- The current scope of the coronavirus
- Insight into the 2020 campaign trail
- What Art will be keeping an eye on in the week ahead