From the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, the UBS Director of Floor Operations, Art Cashin, delivers you timely insight into the week's key market moving events and previews the week ahead. This week: what's driving the equity rally, a macro round-up, trade milestones, impeachment next-steps and what to expect in the week ahead. Host: Daniel Cassidy
- US equity have been continuing their push higher this week; what is behind the momentum?
- Thoughts on the results we have seen thus far in the early beginnings of the Q4 reporting season.
- Recap for of this week's notable macro data-points (i.e. including the phase-one signing).
- Where do we currently stand on impeachment?
- What Art will be keeping an eye on in the week ahead