- Certain high volatility investments such as derivatives can be subject to sudden and large falls in value which could equal or exceed the amount invested or deposited.
- Where an investment is described as being suitable for an investor seeking income from that investment, income flow may fluctuate and part of the capital may be used to pay that income.
- Certain specific recommendations may relate to investments that are not readily realisable. This means that it may be difficult for the investor to sell or realise an investment or to obtain reliable information about its value or the extent of the risk to which it is exposed.
- Certain specific investments or investment services contained in these webpages may have tax implications for UK private customers to the extent that the levels and basis of taxation may be subject to change. If you have any doubts, you should seek advice from your tax advisers.
- Where you buy or sell contingent liability investments, you may not only lose all the amount which you invested but may have to pay more later.
We’d like to meet you
Come and see us so we can tell you more about us.