Complying with the Avenir law (September 5, 2018), UBS (France) S.A. publishes its gender equality index. This law aims to eliminate all gender pay disparities in France.
Scoring on a total of 100 points, this index allows companies to assess compensation equality between men and women. It is calculated on the basis of 5 criteria:
- Wage difference between women and men (40 points)
- Pay increase differences between women and men (20 points)
- Differences in annual promotions (15 points)
- Pay increase upon return from maternity leave (15 points)
- Number of women amongst the top 10 earners of the company (10 points)