How can I sign up for or cancel the eBill service?
With eBill, you receive your bills directly online in e-banking / mobile banking instead of by post.
- Log on to E-Banking or the Mobile Banking App.
- Navigate to "Payments > eBill invoices".
- Sign up for eBill and select the email address where you will receive notification when a new eBill invoice arrives.
- Enter your contact details.
- Under the "Billers" list, select the company that you would like to receive eBill invoices from in future. You will be notified whenever a new eBill invoice is received.
Setting up eBill
If you no longer wish to use eBill, you can cancel it any time in e-banking or mobile banking. You can also use e-banking or mobile banking to cancel eBill for individual companies.
Important: You can make changes to an approved bill until the payment date. Bills that have been executed in eBill can be viewed for 90 days in e-banking, after which they will be deleted. We therefore recommend that you store the bills in UBS Safe, for which there are no time restrictions.
Tip: In addition to account and credit card activity notifications, you can set up notifications for other functions such as payments, stock exchange orders, incoming messages and your budget planning.