How can I lodge a complaint as a client?

We strive to ensure your satisfaction with our services. However, we understand that you may sometimes have concerns. We value your feedback and endeavor to resolve your complaints fairly and reasonably.

If you are not satisfied with our services, products or employees, you may contact us:

  • Through your assigned Client Advisor, Desk Head or usual UBS contact person; or
  • Via the following email: SH-complaints-HKSG

How will my complaint be handled?

When we receive your complaint, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint and will investigate your concerns. We will respond to you with our findings as soon as possible.

If you have additional information or documents regarding your complaint, please provide them to us to assist in our investigation.

The Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre ("FIDReC")

(for accounts booked in and/or managed by UBS Singapore only)

FIDReC is an alternative dispute resolution institution specialising in the resolution of financial disputes. Its mission is to provide an affordable alternative dispute resolution scheme that is independent and impartial, so as to encourage and assist in the resolution of disputes between consumers and financial institutions in an amicable and fair manner. FIDReC cannot look into every kind of complaint. Their Case Manager will decide whether they can look into a particular complaint. If you are not happy with our response and want to complain to FIDReC, you should approach FIDReC within 6 months after you received the final reply letter from the UBS Complaints Handling Unit.

The contact details of the FIDReC are:
Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre 
36 Robinson Road 
City House 
Singapore 068877 
Tel: (65) 6327 8878 Fax: (65) 6327 8488 / (65) 6327 1089