Previous media releases
UBS European Conference: Unparalleled access to Europe's key decision makers
UBS European Conference 2013
Tuesday 12 – Wednesday 13 November
The Landmark Hotel, London
Returning for its third year, the UBS European Conference has firmly established itself as one of the most important annual industry gatherings of European CEOs and CFOs, policymakers, politicians, experts and institutional investors.
This year's flagship event, taking place at The Landmark Hotel in London on 12-13 November, will provide clients with meaningful insight into some of the most pressing issues affecting their businesses and investment decisions. What's more, the conference will present huge networking opportunities, encourage insightful exchanges of views as well as the development of investment ideas.
The conference will feature an impressive schedule of presentations by senior management from almost 90 of Europe's largest companies and topical panel discussions featuring UBS senior opinion leaders and world-renowned experts, including:
- Mr Joaquin Almunia, Vice-President of the European Commission
- Dr. Axel Weber, UBS Chairman
- Mr Jörg Asmussen, Executive Board Member of the ECB
- Dr. Agustín Carstens, Governor of the Bank of Mexico
- Mr Masaaki Shirakawa, former Governor of the Bank of Japan
- Mr Kevin Warsh, former member of the Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
- …and many more
To find out more, please visit www.ubs.com/europeanconference and follow us #UBSeuroconf.