The Maestro card is the traditional bank card for daily contactless payments and cash withdrawals.
Maestro card at a glance
At ATMs in Switzerland and abroad
Pay quickly and easily in stores
Region of use definable (geographic settings)
- Spending control through direct debit
- Notification of card transactions
- Access to your card at all times via E-Banking and Mobile Banking
- Deposit banknotes in CHF/EUR at a UBS Bancomat Plus
- Pay bills quickly and easily via UBS Multimat
Your accounts and cards cost less in a banking package
With a banking package, you get accounts, cards and extras for an attractive flat fee. You also benefit from our UBS KeyClub bonus program.
Don’t have a UBS account?
Open your banking package, including accounts and cards, conveniently via app.
Already have a UBS account?
Save time at your branch: make an appointment to open a banking package.
Would you like to open a banking package spontaneously in person? Visit us at a branch near you.
Conditions at a glance
Maestro card fees
- Owner card: CHF 40 per year
- Authorized representative card: CHF 40 per year