The Maestro card is the traditional bank card for daily contactless payments and cash withdrawals.
Maestro card at a glance
At ATMs in Switzerland and abroad
Pay quickly and easily in stores
Region of use definable (geographic settings)
- Spending control through direct debit
- Notification of card transactions
- Access to your card at all times via E-Banking and Mobile Banking
- Deposit banknotes in CHF/EUR at a UBS Bancomat Plus
- Pay bills quickly and easily via UBS Multimat
Cards and accounts in a banking package with many benefit
- Choose and pay only for the products you need
- Including the Visa Card and Mastercard credit cards and the V PAY or Maestro debit cards
- With E-Banking, Mobile Banking, UBS Safe, Access App and UBS TWINT
- Participation in the UBS KeyClub bonus program
Family or couple?
The Banking Package UBS Family is for you. This package gives you accounts and cards for a fixed fee that is only charged once per family or couple.
Conditions at a glance
Maestro card fees
- Owner card: CHF 40 per year
- Authorized representative card: CHF 40 per year