How do I enter a standing order?
If you wish to make a regular payment or account transfer, it’s worth entering a standing order in e-banking or mobile banking.
Please note: existing direct debits for the payment of card bills will not be affected.
- Log on to e-banking.
- Go to “Payments > Payment > Enter payment”.
- Enter the account number/IBAN of the recipient.
- Under “Payment details”, select “Standing order” in the top-right corner and enter the additional information.
- Follow the instructions and complete the standing order.
- Log on to mobile banking.
- Go to “Payments” and enter payment.
- On the payments screen, toggle the “Standing order” slider to “On.”
- Set the validity, frequency and payment rules for your standing order. You can change these settings at any time.
- Click “Next” to set up the payment as a standing order.
Tip: Standing order for the 3a retirement savings account
Set up a standing order for regular payments to your 3a retirement account.
In E-Banking, go to “Payment to Fisca account > Standing order.” Select “Maximum amount per year” or enter your own amount in “Amount per execution.” If you chose a maximum amount per year, the order will be implemented according to the relevant periodicity.