Stay tuned for exciting program updates coming soon in 2021:
UBS supports the growth of female founded companies through Project Entrepreneur an initiative to increase investment readiness, and access to capital and building ecosystems that advance women entrepreneurs.
- First launched by UBS in 2015, Project Entrepreneur has trained over 1,750 female founders and created new on-ramps to entrepreneurship for women across the country, with alumni going on to raise $55M in funding.
- Hosted a Women in Venture Summit in NY and LA for an education and community building with UBS advisors, clients, investors, and ecosystem builders with the power to change the status quo for female founders.
Project Entrepreneur is on a mission to change the status quo for female founders. Through cohort programs, capital access summits for early and growth stage founders, and community building events, Project Entrepreneur provides women entrepreneurs with the knowledge and networks needed for growth.
Venture for America
Venture for America is a fellowship program for enterprising recent college graduates to launch their careers as entrepreneurs and revitalize American cities. After five weeks of training, VFA Fellows spend two years in the trenches of a startup in an emerging U.S. city where they learn how to contribute to a high-growth business. Afterwards, VFA provides the mentorship, network and resources Fellows need to become entrepreneurs.
UBS is investing in the next generation of entrepreneurs through a partnership with Venture for America which helps build a new pathway to entrepreneurship for college grads.
- Significant seed investor/corporate partner bringing talent to startups in 14 cities including: Detroit, Baltimore, San Antonio, and Pittsburgh
- Supporting VFA's diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts through Operation 3 to 300, an initiative to help 300 women and people of color to launch businesses by 2021
- Providing seed funding for fellow-founded startups through the $150,000 UBS Venture Catalyst Award
Hello Alice is a digital platform that connects business owners with the resources they need to launch and grow. With a community of more than 100K companies in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice aims to build the largest network of business owners in the country while using AI and data trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs.
UBS has partnered with Hello Alice to support small business owners who were impacted by the economic fallout and providing the resources needed to get back to business.
- UBS offered emergency funding to support Hello Alice’s COVID-19 Business Resource center that offers expertise and assistance to business owners navigating the pandemic.
- UBS provided $10K emergency grants specifically for women of color who have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic.