https://www.ubs.comBancomat: Withdrawals, account information
Bancomat Plus: Withdrawals, account information, deposits
Multimat: Domestic and international Payments, Account Transfer, Account Information, Standing Orders
|Mo - Su||-|
- Get directionsShow directions for this branch
- +41-21-621 76 11Call this branch
- Help: Answers and questionsShow general frequently ask questions and help links
|Mo - Su||-|
Special Opening Hours
- BancomatWithdrawals, account information
- Bancomat PlusWithdrawals, account information, deposits
- MultimatDomestic and international Payments, Account Transfer, Account Information, Standing Orders
- Wheelchair accessible entranceThe entrance to the business is approximately 3 feet wide and doesn’t have steps. Three feet (one meter) is about the width for 2 people to stand comfortably side by side. If there’s one or more steps, there should be a permanent ramp, or at least a moveable ramp.
- ATM with braille or raised textThe ATM at this location has buttons in braille or with raised text & numbers
- ATM with height for wheelchair userThe ATM at this location is installed at the correct height for a wheelchair user.
- Building accessible via public transportThe building can be easily reached and accessed by public transport.
Route de Cossonay 23
- Case Postale 368
- +41-21-621 76 11
Les retraits en espèces sont limités à CHF 10'000.- par jour et par client.