We have a firm commitment to delivering the very best of UBS Asset Management. That commitment is reflected in the awards we have received, some of which are shown below.
Fund awards in your country
- Largest Mutual Fund Manager in Switzerland (Morningstar / Swiss Fund Data FundFlows, December 2019)
- Top foreign firm in China (Z-Ben Advisors2018 China Rankings, April 2019)
- Europe's third largest money manager (Institutional Investor Euro 100, December 2017)
Awards for our top funds
- 63 best fund awards won in 2019 (Thompson Reuters Lipper Fund Awards 2019)
- Best fund manager – Emerging Markets: Geoffrey Wong (Citywire UK Awards 2018; Citywire Asia Awards 2018)
- Best fund manager – China: Bin Shi (Citywire Asia Awards 2018)
Asset classes and capabilities
- Best fund of funds manager in real estate (PIE European Property Investor awards, June 2018)
- Second largest fund of hedge funds manager globally (HFM InvestHedge Billion Dollar Club, September 2019)
- Index funds/ETF provider of the year (Financial News Asset Management Awards Europe, October 2018)
- Emerging market equity manager of the year (Professional Pensions Investment Awards, November 2018)
Distribution Achievement Awards 2019
Views and opinions expressed are presented for informational purposes only and are a reflection of UBS Asset Management’s best judgment at the time a report was compiled, and any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise is disclaimed. Commentary is provided at a macro level and is not with reference to any investment strategy, product or fund offered by UBS Asset Management and is provided in Canada generally pursuant to the registration exemption provided for in Section 8.25(2) of National Instrument 31-103 and in Ontario pursuant to Section 34 of the Securities Act (Ontario) and does not purport to be tailored to the needs of the person or company receiving the advice.. The information contained in the materials should not be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security. The materials and content provided will not constitute investment advice and should not be relied upon as the basis for investment decisions. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Plan fiduciaries should determine whether an investment program is prudent in light of a plan's own circumstances and overall portfolio. UBS Asset Management services offered to Canadian persons are provided by UBS Asset Management (Canada) Inc., a Nova Scotia corporation. UBS Asset Management (Canada) Inc. is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UBS AG and is registered as a portfolio manager and exempt market dealer (in all provinces of Canada), commodity trading manager (Ontario), adviser – commodity futures (Manitoba) and investment fund manager (Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland), all pursuant to Canadian securities law. Materials may include forward-looking statements. Actual future results, however, may prove to be different from expectations. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Potential for profit is accompanied by possibility of loss.
Please confirm you are a Canada resident to proceed.