A payment can be initiated two ways;
- Firstly, a list of your payee’s will be displayed. Please note: HMRC will always appear on this list where the account number, name and bank details cannot be amended.
- Secondly, new payees can be created by selecting “Pay someone new.” This will prompt you to select the one of three options:
- International payment – make a payment to someone outside the UK
- Domestic payment – make a payment to someone in the UK (includes Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Great Britain)
- Account transfer – make a cash transfer between your UBS accounts
For all payment types, there is an option to create a single payment (one-time payment) or standing order (to set up a payment with a repeated interval).