If you are looking for access to the infrastructure sector our dedicated teams can help. Infrastructure Asset Management (IAM), identifies, acquires and actively manages investments in infrastructure assets across the OECD nations.
Delivering the best of our capabilities to you
- Unlisted, direct, closed-end vehicles
- A premier, diversified portfolio of infrastructure assets in Europe, North America and Australia
- Actively managed investment stakes in portfolio companies across various sub-sectors, including gas transmission, electricity generation, waste management, water, wind and telecommunications
- We offer institutional investors potential exposure to assets with long-term, stable cash-flows
- Investments are focused around essential services with low operational risk. They typically carry low default rates and high recovery rates
Bringing our expertise to you
Finding the answers you need – our investment approach
Direct Infrastructure Equity
An investment strategy centered on the following attributes:
- Actively managed core infrastructure
- Asset, market and currency diversification
- Low correlation of returns to other asset classes
- Recurring cash dividends
- Control / influence over strategic, commercial and financial decisions
Direct Infrastructure Debt
- A distinctive investment strategy which:
- Focuses on private deals
- Has active transaction structuring and ongoing management
- Takes a vertical approach to debt structure
- We structure our established strategies to meet your specific capital and regulatory objectives
If you would like further information please get in touch.
Views and opinions expressed are presented for informational purposes only and are a reflection of UBS Asset Management’s best judgment at the time a report was compiled, and any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise is disclaimed. Commentary is provided at a macro level and is not with reference to any investment strategy, product or fund offered by UBS Asset Management and is provided in Canada generally pursuant to the registration exemption provided for in Section 8.25(2) of National Instrument 31-103 and in Ontario pursuant to Section 34 of the Securities Act (Ontario) and does not purport to be tailored to the needs of the person or company receiving the advice.. The information contained in the materials should not be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security. The materials and content provided will not constitute investment advice and should not be relied upon as the basis for investment decisions. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Plan fiduciaries should determine whether an investment program is prudent in light of a plan's own circumstances and overall portfolio. UBS Asset Management services offered to Canadian persons are provided by UBS Asset Management (Canada) Inc., a Nova Scotia corporation. UBS Asset Management (Canada) Inc. is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UBS AG and is registered as a portfolio manager and exempt market dealer (in all provinces of Canada), commodity trading manager (Ontario), adviser – commodity futures (Manitoba) and investment fund manager (Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland), all pursuant to Canadian securities law. Materials may include forward-looking statements. Actual future results, however, may prove to be different from expectations. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Potential for profit is accompanied by possibility of loss.
Please confirm you are a Canada resident to proceed.