As one of the world's largest hedge fund investors, we offer a comprehensive spectrum of hedge fund investment solutions that seek to meet your evolving needs. Our hedge fund platform includes commingled funds, customized discretionary portfolios and a range of advisory partnerships.
Delivering the best of our capabilities to you
Dedicated absolute return investment management
- through our global long/short equities, credit long/short, merger arbitrage and convertible securities
Fundamentally-driven investment processes
- that are supplemented with sophisticated quantitative decision support and risk management tools
Multi-stage risk control process
- developed through a pioneering approach to quantitative risk management. Risk metrics are tailored to each individual strategy
- an offering which seeks to evolve continuously with the ever changing global markets, aiming to provide attractive hedge fund opportunities
- We combine our strategies with the goal of creating a diverse stream of returns relatively uncorrelated to major asset classes.
- By shifting capital and risk dynamically across strategies we look to exploit investment opportunity sets that we see in the market.
Value investing with risk control
- Our approach is, and always has been, rooted in relative value investing and state-of-the-art risk management capabilities, through which we strive to provide investors with attractive, risk-adjusted absolute return potential.
Collaboration across teams
- We foster collaboration across our teams based in New York, Chicago, London, Hong Kong and Singapore, with the goal of raising our collective intelligence. We seek to strengthen those teams by recruiting and retaining the best people from inside the industry and out.
If you would like further information please get in touch.
Views and opinions expressed are presented for informational purposes only and are a reflection of UBS Asset Management’s best judgment at the time a report was compiled, and any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise is disclaimed. Commentary is provided at a macro level and is not with reference to any investment strategy, product or fund offered by UBS Asset Management and is provided in Canada generally pursuant to the registration exemption provided for in Section 8.25(2) of National Instrument 31-103 and in Ontario pursuant to Section 34 of the Securities Act (Ontario) and does not purport to be tailored to the needs of the person or company receiving the advice.. The information contained in the materials should not be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security. The materials and content provided will not constitute investment advice and should not be relied upon as the basis for investment decisions. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Plan fiduciaries should determine whether an investment program is prudent in light of a plan's own circumstances and overall portfolio. UBS Asset Management services offered to Canadian persons are provided by UBS Asset Management (Canada) Inc., a Nova Scotia corporation. UBS Asset Management (Canada) Inc. is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UBS AG and is registered as a portfolio manager and exempt market dealer (in all provinces of Canada), commodity trading manager (Ontario), adviser – commodity futures (Manitoba) and investment fund manager (Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland), all pursuant to Canadian securities law. Materials may include forward-looking statements. Actual future results, however, may prove to be different from expectations. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Potential for profit is accompanied by possibility of loss.
Please confirm you are a Canada resident to proceed.