UBS Card Portals – so you always have an overview.
UBS card portals allow you to access any information you need on your UBS Credit or Prepaid Cards at any time. They give you an overview of current purchases, monthly statements and other information about your Credit Cards or Prepaid Cards.
Card portals at a glance
- Keep an eye on what you spend with your cards and how much you still have left
- Evaluate your spending using a range of criteria
- Use "Payment to card" to increase the amount available on your cards
- Replace defective cards free of charge and apply for additional services such as
UBS Travel Insurance Plus
- Store your contact details in case we have to call back about unusual transactions
- Block your cards immediately in the event of loss
You have a UBS Visa Corporate Card/UBS Business Card Basic main account.
Applying for UBS Commercial Cards Online:
- Please contact your UBS client advisor
- Or open the application form below, complete it in full, sign it and send it to your UBS advisor.
With UBS Commercial Cards Online Portal you as a company have access to the full range of information relating to your UBS Visa Corporate Cards or your UBS Business Cards Basic. You can order reports, view the available main account and credit card limits or order additional services – all this securely and easily using your access card and card reader.
Our Customer Services staff will be happy to help if you have any questions:
- Calls from Switzerland: 044-828 33 09
- Calls from abroad: +41 44 828 33 09
*Number subject to a charge: calling this number will cost you money. The telecom service provider's charges for a call to a Swiss landline will apply.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.