Please find below detailed information on services and solutions we can offer you:
As the leading provider of Swiss domestic custody services, UBS is uniquely positioned to offer significant benefits to global financial institutions. Top-quality features and sound professionalism provide a solid platform for interactive client support across a full range of issues from clearing and settlement through to cash management and tax reclaims.
As our Global Custody client you have access to a comprehensive range of custody services from one single provider. Global coverage to more than 70 markets are open to you. Provide your clients with quality service by using our infrastructure and obtain secure, direct access to every order through our innovative client interfaces.
By outsourcing to us, we assume the custodial management tasks involved:
• Receive your orders through our secure connections (FIX, SWIFT, KeyTrader)
• Send settlement instructions to the appropriate custodian and subsequently match them with those supplied by our trading counterparties
• Manage the exchange of cash and securities at the right time, on the right date, in the right location with the right currency
• Assume the task of safekeeping and registering your securities
• Process corporate actions and entitlements across your accounts
• Report key details of our activities back to you
• On request, we can offer you a wide range of valueadded services such as securities lending and borrowing, cash management, investor reporting and monitoring,
accounting and access to our online portfolio management system.
Swiss Domestic Custody
As the leading provider of Swiss domestic custody services, we are uniquely positioned to offer significant benefits to you. Top-quality features and sound professionalism provide a solid platform for interactive client support across a full range of issues from clearing and settlement through to cash management and tax reclaims.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.