Mobile capital goods that are especially well suited for leasing
In leasing, the focus is on the capital goods. These are generally financed at 100%, without additional collateral. Here is a nonexhaustive list of some of the items that are suitable for leasing.
- Trucks, delivery vehicles, trailers, semitrailers
- Forklifts, industrial trucks, communal vehicles
- Coaches, minibuses
- Processing machines (for various materials such as metal, plastic, wood, etc.), packaging machines, printers
- Production equipment, laser equipment, cleaning equipment
- Agricultural and forestry machinery, construction machinery (excavators, cranes, etc.), snow groomers
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), X-ray and ultrasound equipment
- Laboratory and medical practice equipment
- Ski lifts, chairlifts, gondola lifts
- IT systems, office equipment, office furniture, shop equipment, telephone systems
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.