UBS e-banking: simple, clear, personal.
No matter whether you want to get an overview of your assets and credit cards, analyze your expenses, execute payments, get information about the financial markets or engage in securities trading, UBS e-banking makes your banking transactions easy and convenient.
UBS e-banking features a comprehensive range of services such as the following:
- Processing of your payments
- Information on your UBS credit and prepaid cards
- Notification by e-mail or SMS
- Spending analysis, budget planning and setting of savings targets with the Personal Financial Assistant
- Overview of your accounts and assets
- Financial information, publications on investment ideas and securities trading
Personalized start pages to suit your individual needs
- Select your own personal start page, e.g. overview of your accounts, cards and custody accounts presented in table form
- Tablet-optimized presentation of your accounts as a large tile overview
- Efficient portfolio view for wealth management clients
- Additional liquidity or transaction overview for corporate clients
You'll be even better and more quickly informed with notifications
You can also benefit from a wide range of notifications via SMS or e-mail to keep you constantly up to date about:
- Account transactions and the balance of your accounts
- Credit card purchases and amounts still available
- The status of payments and stock exchange orders
- Incoming messages in your mailbox
Personal Financial Assistant
Now you'll have an even clearer overview – and closer control of your assets.
- The personal financial assistant helps you to analyze your expenses by sorting them into categories
- It will continue to learn, since the more precisely expenses are categorized, the better it will be able to help you
- It shows you how to set individual saving goals – and reach them
- It gives you advice on setting up a budget
The personal financial assistant was developed in association with the company Misys, which has been awarded prizes by several institutions (Finovate Europe 2014 Best-of-Show & Finovate Asia 2013 Best-of-Show, FinTech100 2013, Banking IT Innovation Award from St. Gallen and Leipzig Universities and the Swiss Design Institute for Finance and Banking).
Quotes and trading
Constantly at the heart of the financial markets.
- It offers different overviews that give you fast access to the financial information you really need. The intelligent search function helps you to find the financial instrument you are looking for
- With the virtual portfolio you can try out different investment strategies without taking any risks
- Trading securities is just as simple
CIO and research
Exclusive access to all our publications and a wide range of investment ideas from our analysts.
- Extensive background information on economic themes covering all investment categories
- Insight into the topics discussed in the news and detailed coverage of top stories driving the markets
- Optional notifications by e-mail and SMS upon release of new editions of your preferred publications
Access to the electronic KeyClub makes managing and redeeming your KeyClub points easier.
- Better overview of the points you've redeemed, the ones that are still valid, and their expiry dates
- Overview of past statements as well as redeemed and available points in the eStore
- No more paper checks that could be lost or that you might not have to hand when you want to redeem them
- Benefit from offers that are exclusive to the eStore simply and conveniently around the clock
UBS e-banking makes your cash management even simpler and more efficient.
- "Balance forecast" gives you an instant picture of how expected cash flows will affect the balance of your accounts over the next 200 days. Payment services, interest payment and amortizations are taken into account, as well as investment maturity
- The "Credit limits" function gives you a constant overview of your credit products, their limits, use and amounts still available
UBS e-banking offers you financial advantages as well.
- Lower account maintenance fees when using e-documents
- Cost-effective payment services
We offer attractive prices for securities trading with e-banking (25% discount for online transactions via UBS e-banking) depending on the trading place.
* Standard rate. Exceptions: Possible surcharge by Telekom providers, if the calls occur of a cell phone, of a telephone box or from abroad.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.