- The first half of 2017 has been exceptionally strong for financial markets, with all major asset classes enjoying impressive year-to-date returns thus far.
- The Q1 soft patch has proven to be transitory and the economy remains on track for solid growth this year.
- CIO Americas, Wealth Management (CIO-A WM) sees an acceleration of global earnings growth, and expects S&P 500 earnings growth to meet 11% for the full year.
- CIO-A WM is overweight global equities and prefers U.S. high-yield bonds relative to government bonds.
- Talk to your UBS Financial Advisor about how you can best position your portfolio to take advantage of emerging global trends and shifts in the investment landscape.
Mike Ryan, Chief Investment Officer Americas, UBS Wealth Management, delivers the investment outlook for the third quarter of 2017. Against the backdrop of an exceptionally strong first half of the year for financial markets and an acceleration of global earnings growth, CIO Americas, Wealth Management (CIO-A WM) expects the economy to remain on track for continued growth this year, preferring global equities and U.S. high-yield bonds relative to government bonds. Watch the video for more.