UBS Institutional Consulting delivers insightful advice to help institutions of virtually every type—mission-based organizations, government agencies and corporations—help preserve and grow their assets. Our disciplined consulting process is backed by the capital strength and resources of one of the world's leading wealth management firms. And our dedicated Consultants build collaborative and long-term personal relationships with clients. In all, it's a powerful combination of experience, hands-on guidance and the resources of a global financial leader to help you accomplish your organization's goals.
- 30+ years of experience delivering customized investment solutions1
- 26+ years average experience of our Consultants1
- $77 billion + combined assets under advisement1
- 150+ years wealth management experience1
- 50+ countries with UBS offices1
- $1 trillion + invested assets (Wealth Management Americas)1
- Investment planning
- Asset allocation
- Manager and strategy alignment
- Performance reporting and analysis
- Religious organizations
- Foundations and endowments
- Other clients such as hospitals and healthcare, insurance, Taft-Hartley plans and more
- The UBS Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) Program is a discretionary investment program that help minimize the burden of investment decisions
- Access insights from a global team of nimble and experienced investment professionals in over 50 countries
Want more information on institutional consulting services? Visit the UBS Institutional Consulting Group website.
Interested in defined contribution consulting? Visit the UBS Retirement Plan Consulting Services website.
1As of 12/31/2015