UBS One Source is a convenient, global, easy-to-use website that puts all the information your participants need right at their fingertips. It provides consolidated account information and transactions, modeling tools, company stock quotes and plan information, 24/7.* Through this powerful new technology, you’ll also be flexible and adaptive to changing trends in the equity compensation plan landscape.
For international companies, One Source also offers information and online transaction services in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian and simplified Chinese. This way, non-English speaking employees have the ability to transact shares through our Internet application as easily as English-speaking employees.
We can also will tailor your participant site to reflect your company's brand-displaying your company’s logo and customizing with your specific plan features. Your employees can access UBS One Source directly from your company’s internal website, without having to complete an additional log-in process, provided that your company has implemented industry protocols supported by UBS Financial Services Inc.
On UBS One Source, your employees can access:
- A consolidated Account Summary showing their stock benefit plan account holdings and other assets they may hold at the firm
- Transaction capabilities, including exercise of vested stock options and sales of available shares
- Selection of multiple order types and distribution elections
- Participant alerts and notifications upon login
- Real-time company stock quotes and major market indices
- Online forms, brokerage statements, grant communications and confirmations
To use your UBS One Source login, visit
Note: The ticker in the web address is your company's stock symbol in lowercase letters. For example, if XYZ Corporation's ticker is XYZ, the URL would be www.ubs.com/onesource/xyz. You will be prompted to enter your Login ID and Personal Identification Number.
For more on how UBS One Source can help make employee access more efficient for you and your company, connect with a CEFS representative at 866-706-2727 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET) or e-mail us at CEFS@ubs.com with your name, title, company and contact information.