There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games and Sudoku.
Breakthrough research is uncovering the surprising, key actionable steps to boost your brain and keep it working better, longer. Recent studies estimate that about a third of dementia is preventable if actionable steps are taken.
Join Dr. Marc Milstein via livestream, who will share how the latest scientific research is providing us with clear strategies to keep your brain healthy and functioning at its optimal level.
The program will address:
- Quick and highly effective stress management tips to protect your brain
- How to optimize your gut to optimize your brain
- The common and often hidden health issues that significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and dementia
- What you need to do every day to keep your brain young and healthy
- What are the key underlying factors that cause mental decline
- What are the critical steps to avoid this decline and keep the aging brain healthy
This podcast tackles a topic that impacts almost every one of us. Dementia has affected millions around the world and inevitably has likely had an impact on your family, friends and loved ones in one way or another. Brain expert, Dr. Marc Milstein, who specializes in cutting-edge brain science in dementia and Alzheimer's will answer some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to brain health. He shares how the latest scientific research is providing us with clear strategies to keep your brain healthy and functioning at its optimal level. Host: Anthony Pastore.