There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games and Sudoku.
Breakthrough research is uncovering the surprising, key actionable steps to boost your brain and keep it working better, longer. Recent studies estimate that about a third of dementia is preventable if actionable steps are taken.
Join Dr. Marc Milstein via livestream, who will share how the latest scientific
research is providing us with clear strategies to keep your brain healthy and functioning at its optimal level.
The program will address:
- Quick and highly effective stress management tips to protect your brain
- How to optimize your gut to optimize your brain
- The common and often hidden health issues that significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and dementia
- What you need to do every day to keep your brain young and healthy
- What are the key underlying factors that cause mental decline
- What are the critical steps to avoid this decline and keep the aging brain healthy