Holistic wealth management is the cornerstone of The Burish Group’s planning-based client service model: we seek to understand all of your financial needs so that we can recommend an appropriate investment strategy, as well as provide advice on other aspects of your financial life. Many financial advisors offer wealth management services. We try to provide more than a generalized risk tolerance questionnaire tied to a basic asset allocation model and a standard retirement projection.
The Burish Group offers a wealth management experience that is comprehensive and customized for you. In addition to modeling cash flow projections, we also explore income tax, asset protection, philanthropic and multi-generational wealth transfer strategies, as appropriate.
We offer customized discretionary portfolio management, with access to non-traditional asset classes. Providing a comprehensive wealth management experience requires a team of highly knowledgeable and experienced financial planning professionals.
The Burish Group was established in 1991 by Managing Director Andrew D. Burish and has grown to a team of over 40 financial professionals, in six office locations in the Midwest, licensed in 48 states.
Invest for good
Seek returns and drive change through sustainable investing
Wealth strategy for entrepreneurs and business owners
Forging the new normal
Business owners lead the way to a changed world
Liquidity. Longevity. Legacy.
A purpose-driven approach to wealth management
Own your worth
Women, wealth and the path to financial independence
Our office locations:
8020 Excelsior Drive, Suite 400
Madison, WI 53717
Tel +1-608-831 4282
17775 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
Tel +1-262-794 0872
411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1700
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel +1-262-794 0872
303 E Main St
Barrington, IL 60010
Tel +1-847-277 2123
One North Wacker Drive, Suite 2600
Chicago, IL 60606
Tel +1-312-525 4393
5 Revere Drive, Suite 500
Northbrook, IL 60062
Tel +1-312-525 4529
UBS Wealth Way
UBS Wealth Way is an approach incorporating Liquidity. Longevity. Legacy. strategies that UBS Financial Services Inc. and our Financial Advisors can use to assist clients in exploring and pursuing their wealth management needs and goals over different timeframes. This approach is not a promise or guarantee that wealth, or any financial results, can or will be achieved. All investments involve the risk of loss, including the risk of loss of the entire investment. Timeframes may vary. Strategies are subject to individual client goals, objectives, and suitability.
Pursue what matters most
At the end of the day, it’s not just about wealth. It’s about what your wealth can accomplish. Together, you and your UBS Financial Advisor can help prepare your financial life for today, tomorrow and generations to come—so you can stay focused on what matters most, no matter what the markets are doing. That’s our focus as the world’s largest wealth management firm.*
Andy Burish has received many industry recognitions for excellence
- #1 in Wisconsin on Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list in 2018 - 2020
- Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisors, 2019
- Barron’s #1 Financial Advisor in Wisconsin for nine consecutive years (2009 – 2017)*
- #11 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. in 2020
- #10 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. in 2019
- #13 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. in 2018
- #14 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. 2017
- #11 on the Forbes Top 100 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. in 2016
- Barron’s Top 100 Financial Advisor in the U.S. for 13 consecutive years (2007 – 2020)
- Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisors for six consecutive years (2013 – 2020)
- Barron’s Top 1,000 (2009 – 2012) and Top 1,200 Financial Advisors (2013-2020)