Holistic wealth management is the cornerstone of The Burish Group’s planning-based client service model: we seek to understand all of your financial needs so that we can recommend an appropriate investment strategy, as well as provide advice on other aspects of your financial life. Many financial advisors offer wealth management services. We try to provide more than a generalized risk tolerance questionnaire tied to a basic asset allocation model and a standard retirement projection.
The Burish Group offers a wealth management experience that is comprehensive and customized for you. In addition to modeling cash flow projections, we also explore income tax, asset protection, philanthropic and multi- generational wealth transfer strategies, as appropriate.
We offer customized discretionary portfolio management, with access to non-traditional asset classes. Providing a comprehensive wealth management experience requires a team of highly knowledgeable and experienced financial planning professionals.
The Burish Group was established in 1991 by Managing Director Andrew D. Burish and has grown to a team of over 40 financial professionals, in six office locations in the Midwest, licensed in 48 states.
Pursue what matters most
At the end of the day, it’s not just about wealth. It’s about what your wealth can accomplish. Together, you and your UBS Financial Advisor can help prepare your financial life for today, tomorrow and generations to come—so you can stay focused on what matters most, no matter what the markets are doing. That’s our focus as the world’s largest wealth management firm.*
We help you to organize your financial life into three key strategies
Andy Burish has received many industry recognitions for excellence
- #1 in Wisconsin on Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list in 2018 - 2020
- Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisors, 2019
- Barron’s #1 Financial Advisor in Wisconsin for nine consecutive years (2009 – 2017)*
- #10 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. in 2019
- #13 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. in 2018
- #14 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. 2017
- #11 on the Forbes Top 100 Wealth Advisor in the U.S. in 2016
- Barron’s Top 100 Financial Advisor in the U.S. for 13 consecutive years (2007 – 2020)
- Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisors for six consecutive years (2013 – 2020)
- Barron’s Top 1,000 (2009 – 2012) and Top 1,200 Financial Advisors (2013-2020)