As one of the world's largest hedge fund investors, we offer a comprehensive spectrum of hedge fund investment solutions that seek to meet your evolving needs. Our hedge fund platform includes commingled funds, customized discretionary portfolios and a range of advisory partnerships.
Delivering the best of our capabilities to you
Dedicated absolute return investment management
- through our global long/short equities, credit long/short, merger arbitrage and convertible securities
Fundamentally-driven investment processes
- that are supplemented with sophisticated quantitative decision support and risk management tools
Multi-stage risk control process
- developed through a pioneering approach to quantitative risk management. Risk metrics are tailored to each individual strategy
- an offering which seeks to evolve continuously with the ever changing global markets, aiming to provide attractive hedge fund opportunities
- We combine our strategies with the goal of creating a diverse stream of returns relatively uncorrelated to major asset classes.
- By shifting capital and risk dynamically across strategies we look to exploit investment opportunity sets that we see in the market.
Value investing with risk control
- Our approach is, and always has been, rooted in relative value investing and state-of-the-art risk management capabilities, through which we strive to provide investors with attractive, risk-adjusted absolute return potential.
Collaboration across teams
- We foster collaboration across our teams based in New York, Chicago, London, Hong Kong and Singapore, with the goal of raising our collective intelligence. We seek to strengthen those teams by recruiting and retaining the best people from inside the industry and out.
If you would like further information please get in touch.
The website contains general information about UBS Asset Management (Americas), Inc., UBS Hedge Fund Solutions LLC, and UBS O'Connor LLC, collectively known as "UBS Asset Management". The information contained on this website does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instrument or any particular strategy or fund. Market commentary, product information and related performance data available on this website has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable and is provided in good faith for informational purposes only. UBS Asset Management does not guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of information contained on this website, and all such information, including but not limited to performance data and related metrics, is subject to change without notice. Certain content on this website is intended for institutional investors and their financial representatives only, and should not be relied upon by retail investors or members of the general public.
Market commentary and similar statements contained herein are based on current expectations and may be considered “forward-looking statements.” Actual future results, however, may prove to be different from expectations. The opinions expressed are a reflection of UBS Asset Management’s best judgment at the time of posting, and any obligation to update or alter any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise is disclaimed.
Investments involve risks, are not guaranteed and may not return the original principal amount invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investors should read all available product information carefully before making an investment decision, including information about applicable risks, fees and expenses. This website does not address the investment objectives, risk tolerance or financial needs of any particular investor. In addition, any statements regarding investment performance expectations, risk and/or return targets do not constitute a representation or warranty that such expectations or targets will be achieved.
This website is not intended for persons located in any jurisdiction where the availability of this website is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation or would subject any UBS entity to any registration or licensing requirement in any such jurisdiction.
Please confirm you are a US resident to proceed.