Institutional service, with retail protection.
We understand that your investment needs are less like that of an institution and more like that of a private client – that's why our charity clients benefit from a retail wealth management approach.
We manage £2bn of charity assets**, for charities ranging from £1m in assets, up to £100m+.
We're as unique as you.
The industry approves
Euromoney Private Banking 2018 Best Private Bank –
- Philanthropic Advice
- SRI/Impact investing
We're all over the UK
You can meet with our experts in UBS offices across the UK.
Helping your trustees
Meet the team
Your main point of contact is a Client Advisor, who is supported by a team of assistants, analysts, investment and portfolio managers.
Your Client Advisors
Client Advisor and Head of Charities
- 30 years’ of investment experience
- Spearheads sustainable investing
- Joined UBS in 2015
- Member of the Investment Committee for Goldman Sachs UK Retirement Fund and Trinity College, Oxford
- Visiting lecturer at Cass Business School
- Member of the CISI
- On the UK steering committee of UBS's initiative to increase the financial confidence of women.
- 31 years of investment experience
- Joined UBS in 2002
- Has headed up many different business areas at UBS since 2002, including charities
- Treasurer of SSAFA 'the Armed Forces Charity'
- Non-executive director of the Army Sports Control Board
- Trustee of the UBS UK Donor-Advised Foundation
- Visiting lecturer at the Cass Business School Centre of Charity Effectiveness.
- 30 years investment experience
- Joined UBS in 2017 as part of UBS's Career Comeback programme
- Sits on the investment committee of a Cambridge College
- Trustee of an educational foundation in London
- Holds the Investment Advice Diploma
- Joined UBS in 2017
- Holds the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)
- Volunteers as a corporate mentor for Into University, a charity supporting disadvantaged Year 13 first-generation university applicants as they prepare for Higher Education.
- 28 years' industry experience
- Joined UBS in 2013
- A Chartered Fellow of the CISI
The price and value of investments and income derived from them can go down as well as up. You may not get back the amount originally invested. UBS does not give tax or legal advice and you should consult your independent tax and/ or legal adviser for specific advice before entering into or refraining from entering into any investment.