We understand that the current environment presents significant challenges for many treasury departments. While they are able to achieve security and liquidity through their traditional holdings in money market funds and with deposits at banks, the current interest rate environment makes it very hard to achieve any yield. This is perhaps more pressing when considered in the context of where the inflation rate is – some way above the base rate.
The UBS Multi-Asset Income Fund is built specifically to help investors address such issues:
- A multi-asset fund focused on generating income – aiming to deliver one month LIBOR plus 3% p.a. net of fees1
- Quarterly gross income distribution2
- Actively managed and broadly diversified (geographically as well as across asset classes)
- Managed by an experienced team who can draw upon the full benefit of UBS’s global resources in asset allocation, structured solutions and comprehensive risk management systems
- Aiming to achieve a stable and sustainable yield with low capital volatility
- Fund priced daily at midday3