Your portfolio at your fingertips 24/7.
- Keep track of your portfolio performance against your investment strategy.
- Access insights on from our Chief Investment Office and portfolio managers.
- See how your net assets are distributed by asset classes, currencies, regions, and sectors.
- Understand your long-term strategy based on your risk tolerance – and see how our portfolio managers are tactically optimizing your portfolio.
Online trading, globally.
- Search for latest price, details and market news for instruments in multiple asset classes
- Personalize watch lists and set price alerts to track investment opportunities
- Trade equities, bonds and funds in global markets including HK, SG, US, UK and many more
- On Desktop and Mobile
UBS Advisor Messaging
With this award winning and innovative solution, you can now chat with your Client Advisor via your favorite channels.
You can now chat with your Client Advisor via your favorite channels. As the first bank ever we provide secure end-to-end communication with your Client Advisor on WhatsApp and WeChat.
Download our apps today
UBS Mobile Banking
UBS Access App
- Confirm that I meet the requirements to qualify as:
- a "Professional Investor” in accordance with Section 1 of Part 1 of Schedule 1 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap 571 of the Law of Hong Kong) and as a “Private Banking Customer” as defined in the circular issued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority on 12 June 2012; and/ or
- an "accredited investor" or "institutional investor" as defined in the Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289) of Singapore
Content provided on “as is” and “as available” basis
- Confirm my understanding that the materials, information or reports published, distributed or otherwise made available on the UBS Website
(a) are published for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time without notice;
(b) have been created without any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific recipient and should not be construed as a solicitation, offer or recommendation or advice to buy or sell any securities, investment or other financial instruments, to effect any transactions or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.