Singapore Retail Investors
UBS (Lux) Equity SICAV - Global Emerging Markets Opportunity (USD) P-4%-mdist
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Equity SICAV - Global Emerging Markets Opportunity (USD)
UBS (Lux) Equity SICAV - Global Emerging Markets Opportunity (USD) P-4%-mdist
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (net div. reinv.)
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
- The actively managed fund invests worldwide in emerging markets, using a disciplined, fundamental investment process based on bottom-up stock selection.
- The fund follows a focused investment strategy that incorporates the best long term ideas of an experienced team of emerging markets equity specialists.
- The portfolio manager is not tied to the benchmark in terms of investment selection or weight.
Current fund data and tax figures
20 Mar 2023
Official NAV per share
Total fund assets (USD m)
- Very active concentrated portfolio of top conviction stock ideas of the investment team.
- High flexibility to take focused views on significant opportunities that seek to provide higher returns.
- Unconstrained by the reference index.
Performance chart (in fund currency)
These figures refer to the past. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Fund performance is net of fees. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to and redeeming units.
Management fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
Singapore Sales Charges (in %)
1) as at 31.05.2022
Latest dividend declaration
- UBS Emerging Market Funds invest in equities and may therefore be subject to high fluctuations in value. For this reason, an investment horizon of at least five years and corresponding risk tolerance and capacity are required. As these UBS Funds pursue an active management style, each Fund's performance can deviate from that of its reference index. Investors should also be aware of the political and social challenges that emerging markets face. All investments are subject to market fluctuations. Every Fund has specific risks, which can significantly increase under unusual market conditions. The fund can use derivatives, which may result in additional risks (particularly counterparty risk).
- The monthly 4%-mdist distributing share classes may distribute capital as well as income. It is possible that the distributions result in an erosion of assets and a reduction of invested capital. There are potential negative tax consequences for some investors in some jurisdictions. Investors in some jurisdictions may incur a higher rate of tax on distributed capital than on any capital gains which are realised on disposal of fund shares. Some investors may therefore choose to invest in the accumulating (-acc) instead of the distributing (-dist) share classes. Investors may be taxed at a later point in time on income and capital arising on accumulating (-acc) share classes compared to distributing (-dist) share classes. Investors should seek their own tax advice.
The official NAV reflects the price in which investors can buy or sell units in the Fund. Please note that the adjusted NAV is not to be relied on for buying or selling of units in the Fund.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
UBS (LUX) BOND FUND, UBS (LUX) BOND SICAV, UBS(LUX) EQUITY SICAV, UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV, (the "Fund"), a Luxembourg open-ended investment company, is the responsible person for the Fund's sub-fund, UBS (LUX) BOND FUND - EURO HIGH YIELD (EUR),UBS (LUX) BOND SICAV - ASIAN HIGH YIELD (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV - EMERGING MARKETS HIGH DIVIDEND, UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV - USA GROWTH, UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV – US TOTAL YIELD (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV – ALL CHINA (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - CHINA ALLOCATION OPPORTUNITY (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - DYNAMIC ALPHA (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - EMERGING MARKETS INCOME (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - GLOBAL ALLOCATION (EUR), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV – EUROPEAN GROWTH AND INCOME (EUR) (the "Sub-Fund") recognised under Section 287 of the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore. UBS Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd (Company Registration No.:199308367C) has been appointed as the Singapore representative ("UBS AM SG").
UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - ASIAN CONSUMPTION (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - CHINA OPPORTUNITY (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - GREATER CHINA (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - SINGAPORE (USD) (the "Fund") is a Luxembourg open-ended investment fund. UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. is the responsible person for the Fund and the Fund's sub-fund, UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - ASIAN CONSUMPTION (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - CHINA OPPORTUNITY (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - GREATER CHINA (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - SINGAPORE (USD) (the "Sub-Fund") recognised under Section 287 of the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore. UBS Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd (Company Registration No.:199308367C) has been appointed as the Singapore representative ("UBS AM SG").
Investors should read the Singapore prospectus (“Prospectus”) for further details before deciding to subscribe for or purchase units in the Sub-Fund, a copy of which can be downloaded from our website. The Prospectus can also be obtained free of charge from UBS AM SG, or from any of our authorized distributors as listed in our website. The price of the units in the Sub-Fund and the income accruing to those units, if any, may fall as well as rise. The Sub-Fund may [use or] invest in financial derivative instruments* to the extent permitted under Luxembourg laws. Due to the investment policies [and/or portfolio management techniques] of the Sub-Fund, it may experience greater volatility in its net asset value*. Investments in the Sub-Fund are not deposits in, obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by UBS AM SG, UBS AG, UBS Asset Management or any of their subsidiaries, associates or affiliates or distributors of the Sub-Fund and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount investment. Past performance of the Sub-Fund, the management company and the portfolio manager and any past performance, prediction, projection, forecasts or information on the economic trends or securities market are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Sub-Fund or the management company or the portfolio manager or a guarantee of future trends. [Any extraordinary performance may be due to exceptional circumstances which may not be sustainable.] No responsibility can be accepted by the management company or the portfolio manager to anyone for any action taken on the basis of the analysis. No representation or promise as to the performance of the funds or the return on your investment is made. Units of the Sub-Fund are not available to U.S. persons.
The information about the Sub-Fund provided in this document does not constitute an offer or solicitation to deal in units of the Sub-Fund or investment advice or recommendation. It is for informational purposes only. This document was prepared without regard to the specific investment objective(s), financial situation or the particular needs of any person. It is based on certain assumptions, information and conditions available as at the relevant date(s) and may be subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing in this document should be construed as advice or a recommendation to buy or sell units in the Sub-Fund. Investors may wish to seek independent advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to invest in the Sub-Fund). In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, the investor should consider whether the Sub-Fund is suitable for him.
© UBS 2023. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS.
All rights reserved.
*Please refer to the Prospectus for more information on the risks associated with investments in financial derivative instruments and the Sub-Fund's volatility.