Singapore Retail Investors
UBS (Lux) Bond SICAV - Asian High Yield (USD) P-mdist
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Bond SICAV - Asian High Yield (USD)
UBS (Lux) Bond SICAV - Asian High Yield (USD) P-mdist
JP Morgan Asian Credit Non-Investment Grade Index USD
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
1) Reference index change on 01.10.2014 – old: J.P. Morgan Asian Credit Index Non-Investment Grade in ADXY, new: J.P. Morgan Asian Credit Index Non-Investment Grade Index USD
- The actively managed fund invests in Asian high yield bonds (primarily non-investment grade bonds of Asian sovereign, quasi-sovereign and corporate issuers) denominated in US dollar, and seeks to generate an attractive risk-adjusted return.
- The fund allows the portfolio manager team to opportunistically invest up to 20% of the portfolio in Asian local currencies as an additional return driver.
- The fund is managed by the pan-Asian fixed income team located in Singapore, whose regional specialists are integrated with the global fixed income team and thus can leverage significant resources of the wider group.
- The portfolio manager is not tied to the benchmark in terms of investment selection or weight.
Current fund data and tax figures
22 Mar 2023
Official NAV per share
Total fund assets (USD m)
- Through the diversified bond portfolio investors can participate in the Asian market's opportunities for higher yielding corporate bonds and local currencies.
- Active management in accordance with market conditions allows the portfolio to be dynamically adjusted throughout market cycles.
- Investors can particularly benefit from UBS's expertise in markets where transparency and access to information may be limited.
Performance chart (in fund currency)
Reference index change on 01.10.2014 – old: J.P. Morgan Asian Credit Index Non-Investment Grade in ADXY, new: J.P. Morgan Asian Credit Index Non-Investment Grade Index USD
These figures refer to the past. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Fund performance is net of fees. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to and redeeming units.
Management fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
Singapore Sales Charges (in %)
1) as at 31.05.2022
Latest dividend declaration
- Depending on the credit quality, the default risk is higher in the case of high yield bonds than with investment grade corporate and government bonds. Changes in interest and exchange rates have an effect on the value of the portfolio. This requires corresponding risk tolerance and capacity. All investments are subject to market fluctuations. Every fund has specific risks, which can significantly increase under unusual market conditions.
- This share class (mdist) may make monthly, gross-of-fee distributions. As a consequence, in addition to income, this share class may also distribute capital. This can have negative tax consequences for investors in some jurisdictions. Investors should seek their own tax advice.
The official NAV reflects the price in which investors can buy or sell units in the Fund. Please note that the adjusted NAV is not to be relied on for buying or selling of units in the Fund.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
UBS (LUX) BOND FUND, UBS (LUX) BOND SICAV, UBS(LUX) EQUITY SICAV, UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV, (the "Fund"), a Luxembourg open-ended investment company, is the responsible person for the Fund's sub-fund, UBS (LUX) BOND FUND - EURO HIGH YIELD (EUR),UBS (LUX) BOND SICAV - ASIAN HIGH YIELD (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV - EMERGING MARKETS HIGH DIVIDEND, UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV - USA GROWTH, UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV – US TOTAL YIELD (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY SICAV – ALL CHINA (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - CHINA ALLOCATION OPPORTUNITY (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - DYNAMIC ALPHA (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - EMERGING MARKETS INCOME (USD), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV - GLOBAL ALLOCATION (EUR), UBS (LUX) KEY SELECTION SICAV – EUROPEAN GROWTH AND INCOME (EUR) (the "Sub-Fund") recognised under Section 287 of the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore. UBS Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd (Company Registration No.:199308367C) has been appointed as the Singapore representative ("UBS AM SG").
UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - ASIAN CONSUMPTION (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - CHINA OPPORTUNITY (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - GREATER CHINA (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - SINGAPORE (USD) (the "Fund") is a Luxembourg open-ended investment fund. UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. is the responsible person for the Fund and the Fund's sub-fund, UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - ASIAN CONSUMPTION (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - CHINA OPPORTUNITY (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - GREATER CHINA (USD), UBS (LUX) EQUITY FUND - SINGAPORE (USD) (the "Sub-Fund") recognised under Section 287 of the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore. UBS Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd (Company Registration No.:199308367C) has been appointed as the Singapore representative ("UBS AM SG").
Investors should read the Singapore prospectus (“Prospectus”) for further details before deciding to subscribe for or purchase units in the Sub-Fund, a copy of which can be downloaded from our website. The Prospectus can also be obtained free of charge from UBS AM SG, or from any of our authorized distributors as listed in our website. The price of the units in the Sub-Fund and the income accruing to those units, if any, may fall as well as rise. The Sub-Fund may [use or] invest in financial derivative instruments* to the extent permitted under Luxembourg laws. Due to the investment policies [and/or portfolio management techniques] of the Sub-Fund, it may experience greater volatility in its net asset value*. Investments in the Sub-Fund are not deposits in, obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by UBS AM SG, UBS AG, UBS Asset Management or any of their subsidiaries, associates or affiliates or distributors of the Sub-Fund and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount investment. Past performance of the Sub-Fund, the management company and the portfolio manager and any past performance, prediction, projection, forecasts or information on the economic trends or securities market are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the Sub-Fund or the management company or the portfolio manager or a guarantee of future trends. [Any extraordinary performance may be due to exceptional circumstances which may not be sustainable.] No responsibility can be accepted by the management company or the portfolio manager to anyone for any action taken on the basis of the analysis. No representation or promise as to the performance of the funds or the return on your investment is made. Units of the Sub-Fund are not available to U.S. persons.
The information about the Sub-Fund provided in this document does not constitute an offer or solicitation to deal in units of the Sub-Fund or investment advice or recommendation. It is for informational purposes only. This document was prepared without regard to the specific investment objective(s), financial situation or the particular needs of any person. It is based on certain assumptions, information and conditions available as at the relevant date(s) and may be subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing in this document should be construed as advice or a recommendation to buy or sell units in the Sub-Fund. Investors may wish to seek independent advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to invest in the Sub-Fund). In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, the investor should consider whether the Sub-Fund is suitable for him.
© UBS 2023. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS.
All rights reserved.
*Please refer to the Prospectus for more information on the risks associated with investments in financial derivative instruments and the Sub-Fund's volatility.