UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a qualified or institutional investor based in Sweden.
UBS ETF – J.P. Morgan EMU Government ESG Liquid Bond UCITS ETF (EUR) A-acc
|Asset class||Fixed Income|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – J.P. Morgan EMU Government ESG Liquid Bond UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – J.P. Morgan EMU Government ESG Liquid Bond UCITS ETF (EUR) A-acc
J.P. Morgan EMU Government ESG Liquid Bond Index
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The sub-fund aims to track, before expenses, the price and income performance of the J.P. Morgan EMU Government ESG Liquid Bond Index (Total Return) (this sub-fund's "Index").
- The J.P. Morgan EMU Government ESG Liquid Bond Index (Total Return) is designed to track the performance of liquid EMU government bonds.
- The sub-fund will take an exposure on the components of its Index.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The J.P. Morgan EMU Government ESG Liquid Bond Index (Total Return) is designed to track the performance of liquid Eurozone government bonds. The index is based on a market capitalization weighting. The index further applies an environmental, social and governance (ESG) screening of issuer countries. Countries are categorized into 10 bands based on their ESG score and the countries in the lowest 5 ESG bands will be removed from the index.
For marketing and information purposes by UBS.
For professional clients. The information and opinions contained in this document have been compiled or arrived at based upon information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but is not guaranteed as being accurate, nor is it a complete statement or summary of the securities, markets or developments referred to in the document. UBS AG and / or other members of the UBS Group may have a position in and may make a purchase and / or sale of any of the securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this document.
UBS funds under Luxembourg and Irish law
Before investing in a product please read the latest prospectus carefully and thoroughly. Units of UBS funds mentioned herein may not be eligible for sale in all jurisdictions or to certain categories of investors and may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States. The information mentioned herein is not intended to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to and redeeming units. Commissions and costs have a negative impact on performance. If the currency of a financial product or financial service is different from your reference currency, the return can increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations. This information pays no regard to the specific or future investment objectives, financial or tax situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. The details and opinions contained in this document are provided by UBS without any guarantee or warranty and are for the recipient's personal use and information purposes only. This document may not be reproduced, redistributed or republished for any purpose without the written permission of UBS AG. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management
This document contains statements that constitute “forward-looking statements”, including, but not limited to, statements relating to our future business development. While these forward-looking statements represent our judgments and future expectations concerning the development of our business, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from our expectations.
Prospectuses, simplified prospectuses or key investor information, the articles of association or the management regulations as well as annual and semi-annual reports of UBS funds are available in a language required by the local applicable law free of charge from Northern Trust Global Services Limited, Luxembourg Branch, 6, rue Lou Hemmer, L-1748 Senningerberg, from UBS Asset Management, Regeringsgatan 38, 11153 Stockholm or on the internet at www.ubs.com/svenskafonder.
© UBS 2022. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.