UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a qualified or institutional investor based in Sweden.
UBS ETF (LU) MSCI Emerging Markets Socially Responsible UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Asset Class: Equities
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – MSCI Emerging Markets Socially Responsible UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Currency of share class
- The fund aims to track, before expenses, the price and income performance of the MSCI Emerging Markets SRI Low Carbon Select 5% Issuer Capped Total Return Net Index.
- The fund invests in equities of the respective index.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Current fund data and tax figures
24 May 2022
Official NAV per share
Share class assets (USD m)
Total fund assets (USD m)
- Clients benefit from the flexibility of an exchange-traded investment.
- Provides access to this segment of the market with a single transaction.
- The fund offers a high degree of transparency and cost efficiency.
- UCITS IV compliant fund
Performance chart (in fund currency)
These figures refer to the past. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to and redeeming units.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
1) as at 30.06.2021
Registrations for public distribution
Country of distribution
This UBS Exchange Traded Fund invests primarily in equities, which are included in the MSCI Emerging Markets SRI 5% Issuer Capped Index. Investors require a corresponding risk tolerance and capacity. All investments are subject to market fluctuations. Every fund has specific risks, which may significantly increase under unusual market conditions. Sustainability characteristics and risks are considered as part of the Index selection process. The fund's assets are passively managed. As a result, the net asset value of the fund is directly dependent on the performance of the underlying index. Losses that could be avoided via active management will not be offset.