UBS ETFRetail Investors in the Netherlands:
UBS ETF (LU) Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
|Asset class||Fixed Income|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates Total Return
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The fund aims to track, before expenses, the price and yield performance of the Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates Total Return Index.
- The fund invests in bonds of the underlying index, and provides exposure to investment grade, USD denominated securities issued by US corporate issuers operating in financial, industrial and utility sectors.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The Bloomberg US Liquid Corporates Total Return Index is an index weighted by market capitalization. It includes liquid investment-grade bonds issued in USD by companies domiciled in the US with a minimum residual term to maturity of one year. The bonds are valued daily based on their bid price. New bonds are included in the index at their ask price and then removed at the bid price as part of the monthly index rebalancing.