UBS ETFRetail Investors in the Netherlands:
UBS ETF (IE) MSCI World Small Cap Socially Responsible UCITS ETF (USD) A-dis
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI World Small Cap Socially Responsible UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI World Small Cap Socially Responsible UCITS ETF (USD) A-dis
MSCI World Small Cap SRI Low Carbon Select 5% Issuer Capped
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI World Small Cap SRI Low Carbon Select 5% Issuer Capped Total Return Index net of fees. (this sub-fund's 'index').
- The fund generally invests in stocks contained in the Index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the index. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The MSCI World Small Cap SRI Low Carbon Select 5% Issuer Capped Index captures small-cap representation across 23 Developed Markets countries. The index is designed to represent the performance of companies that have lower carbon exposure than that of the broad market and have high Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance. Constituent selection is based on research provided by MSCI ESG Research.