UBS ETFRetail Investors in the Netherlands:
UBS ETF (IE) S&P 500 ESG UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – S&P 500 ESG UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – S&P 500 ESG UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
S&P 500 ESG Total Return Net hedged to CHF
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The fund generally invests in the S&P 500 ESG Index hedged to CHF. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the S&P 500 ESG Index hedged to CHF net of fees. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- This share class is currency hedged and aims to reduce the impact of currency fluctuations between CHF and USD.
- The fund is passively managed.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The S&P ESG Indices are designed to be broad-based, market capitalization-weighted indices which measure the performance of securities meeting sustainability criteria, while maintaining similar overall industry group weights as their underlying indices. ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance. The indices target 75% of the float market capitalization of each GICS Industry Group within the relevant underlying index.