UBS ETFRetail Investors in the Netherlands:
UBS ETF (IE) MSCI USA Select Factor Mix UCITS ETF (USD) A-dis
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI USA Select Factor Mix UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI USA Select Factor Mix UCITS ETF (USD) A-dis
MSCI USA Select Factor Mix Index
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI USA Select Factor Mix Index net of fees. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund generally invests in US stocks which are contained in the MSCI USA Select Factor Mix Index.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The MSCI USA Select Factor Mix Index is an alternatively weighted index, being an index whose constituents are weighted according to specific factors such as value, quality, momentum, volatility, size and yield. The index is based on its parent index the MSCI USA IMI Index and captures large-, mid- and small-cap representation across the US equity markets.