UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (LU) Sustainable Development Bank Bonds UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
|Asset class||Fixed Income|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Sustainable Development Bank Bonds UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Sustainable Development Bank Bonds UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
Solactive Global Multilateral Development Bank Bond USD 25% Issuer Capped hedged to CHF Total Return Index
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The fund generally invests in the Solactive Global Multilateral Development Bank Bond USD 25% Issuer Capped hedged to CHF Total Return Index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the index. The security exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The Solactive Global Multilateral Development Bank Bond USD 25% Issuer Capped hedged to CHF TR Index is a rules-based, market value weighted and 25% issuer capped index engineered to mirror the performance of the USD-denominated bonds issued by entitled Multilateral Development Banks (MDB). The index covers bonds whose issuer is recognized as MDB - an international financial institution created for the purpose of economic development.