UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (LU) Factor MSCI EMU Prime Value UCITS ETF (EUR) A-dis
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Factor MSCI EMU Prime Value UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Factor MSCI EMU Prime Value UCITS ETF (EUR) A-dis
MSCI EMU Prime Value Total Return Net
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The fund generally invests in European large and mid cap stocks which are contained in the MSCI EMU Prime Value index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI EMU Prime Value Index net of fees. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The MSCI EMU Prime Value Index is alternatively weighted index that is designed to follow a value strategy measuring the performance of companies that exhibit relatively higher value characteristics with strong fundamentals within the parent universe of securities of countries within the EMU (European Economic and Monetary Union). Securities are free float adjusted, screened by size, liquidity and minimum free float.