UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (LU) Factor MSCI EMU Quality UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Factor MSCI EMU Quality UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Factor MSCI EMU Quality UCITS ETF (hedged to CHF) A-acc
MSCI EMU Quality 100% hedged to CHF Total Return Net
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The fund generally invests in European large and mid cap stocks which are contained in the MSCI EMU Quality 100% hedged to CHF Index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI EMU Quality 100% hedged to CHF Index net of fees. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The MSCI EMU Quality 100% hedged to CHF Index is alternatively weighted index that is designed to follow a quality growth strategy measuring the performance of the Quality factor with a simple and transparent methodology while ensuring reasonably high trading liquidity and investment capacity of constituent companies of countries within the EMU (European Economic and Monetary Union), as well as moderate Index turnover.